Ordering

    • Payment Methods - 
      We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and will accept purchase orders, money orders and cashier's checks. We will accept personal checks by mail, but they must clear prior to shipment of your order.
    • Telephone Ordering - 
      Call us at 334-215-0215 M-F 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. On Saturday, we are standing by from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. During the holiday season, store hours are subject to change. All times are Central Standard Time (CST). All orders received before Noon CST will be shipped the same day.
    • Returns / Exchanges - 
      We offer our customers a 48 hour return policy as follows: Within 48 hours of receipt of purchase, customers may return in stock products for any reason and receive full merchandise credit, providing the merchandise is returned (shipping & insurance prepaid) in new condition with all packaging, manuals and warranty cards intact, so that it can be resold as new. All special orders will require 20% down with the remaining 80% due on delivery of the item at our store. Failure to complete the transaction within the specified time will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Any item not in stock is classified as a special order. Call 334-215-0215 to get a return authorization number prior to returning any merchandise. Unauthorized returns will be refused. Once you receive the RA#, you have 3 days to complete the shipping process back to us and provide shipping information. If we have not received the return within 10 business days, your return will no longer be valid and we will refuse delivery. When shipping merchandise back to us, please over wrap the package thus protecting the merchandise and the packaging. You must have the package insured by the carrier for your invoice amount.
    • Out-of-Stock Merchandise - 
      Because of the wide variety of products we carry, it's inevitable that sooner or later, an item will be out-of-stock. If this should happen, we will contact you immediately (via e-mail or the phone number you provide) with the expected date of shipment, and give you the opportunity to cancel your order if you wish.
    • LayAway Program - 
      All layaways require a 1/3 down with another 1/3 due in 30 days and the final payment due at the end of 60 days. Failure to complete the 60 day time limit will result in the forfeiture of all monies collected and the item returned to the floor for resale.
    An Important Note About Credit Card Fraud: Elite Music Sales values it's customers. Therefore, to protect consumers, we verify all on-line credit card purchases, and vigorously pursue all fraudulent attempts to purchase merchandise with stolen or unauthorized credit cards. We work closely with local, state, and federal agencies under the auspices of the Computer Crime Act of 1986.
    Call us at 334-215-0215 M-F 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. On Saturday, we are standing by from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. During the holiday season, store hours are subject to change. All times are Central Standard Time (CST). All orders received before Noon CST will be shipped the same day.