Tone King Royalist 15 Combo
Tone King brings you a fresh take on vintage British style tone with the new Royalist amplifiers.
The Royalist captures the best of authentic vintage British sound by combining vintage "JTM45" girth and grunt with the snarl and crunch of a vintage "Plexi", all rendered with the sparkling clarity and lush dimension that Tone King amps are known for.
A custom-voiced Ironman precision attenuator and specially tuned speaker cabinets deliver the "raging stack" experience - both tone and feel - at any volume, down to true bedroom level. A tube-buffered effects loop helps you get the most out of your effects devices while maintaining signal purity.
- Single Channel
- Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass, Presence
Output Power: 15W
Tubes: 3x 12AX7, 2xEL84
- Built-In Ironman Precision Power Attenuator
- Precision Tuned Reactive Load
- Transformer Coupling
- Specially tuned for this model
- Tube Buffered
- Series only
- Bypass switch on front panel
- Line level output with adjustable level control (on back panel)
- Generated from speaker output – retains same tone as amp driving a speaker
- Can be used to drive a larger amp, PA, mixing board, headphone amp, etc.
- Approx 1v p/p maximum level
- Bias test jacks & adjustment on back panel
- Screen voltage test jacks & adjustment on back panel
Dimensions: Combo: 24 1/8" (wide) x 18 3/4" (tall) x 11 3/4" (deep)
Weight: Combo: 38 pounds
More from this collection