This Eastman AC320CE acoustic guitar is the perfect choice for those players seeking a big, natural sound that stays true when you perform live. With its built-in Fishman Matrix VT pickup system, you can easily play plugged-in and get that great natural tone that Eastman is known for. This full-sized dreadnought with a Venetian cutaway offers traditional hand-carved scalloped X-bracing, a solid Sitka Spruce top and solid Sapele back and sides, giving you beautiful, resonant sound with remarkable volume and depth. The simple inlaid wood rosette offers an air of elegance to an already great-looking guitar, and the ivoroid binding adds another level of classic aesthetic appeal.
This guitar has a 1 3/4" nut width that's perfect for fast chord changes, the Mahogany neck is incredibly comfortable and the Ebony fingerboard is incredibly smooth. An excellent option for folk, bluegrass or any genre, the Eastman AC320CE has you covered. Includes a hardshell case and full set up to your specs from our luthiers.
- Body: Dreadnought with Venetian cutaway and Hand-Carved Scalloped X-bracing
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce with Inlaid Wood rosette
- Back and Sides: Solid Sapele with 5-ply Ivoroid binding
- Scale Length: 25 1/2”
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Pearl dot inlays
- Frets: 20 Nickel - Silver
- Nut: 1 3/4”, Bone
- Saddle: Bone with 2 5/32” string spacing
- Bridge: Ebony
- Electronics: Schertler pickup system with Volume and Tone knobs
- Tuners: Chrome-plated Ping
- Case: Hardshell Case included